- Dor Chemical's vision - is to energize a greener world. Inherent in this vision is a commitment to safeguarding the planet, as well as protecting the health of all its inhabitants.
Dor manufactures and supplies chemicals to its customers and aims to ensure its long-term profitable operations while striving to meet and go beyond legislative requirements in the fields of quality, safety, hygiene and environmental protection.
The company's management undertakes to work tirelessly to provide the best service to its customers, to act in accordance with the provisions of the law, and in accordance with the guidelines specified in the ISO 9001-2015 quality system management standard, the ISO 14001-2015 environmental system management standard and its safety management system which is in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 45001-2018 standard.
- Core Principles - to achieve these goals, the plant's management defined the basics of its integrated quality policy - complianced with laws, regulations, standards, and other requirements for the safety of employees and visitors. Reduction of environmental pollution resulting from the activities of the plant, supports our long-term sustainability approach.
- Health, Safety and wellbeing - The safety and health of all Dor stakeholders is a top priority.
Dor is dedicated to safeguarding the health of all its employees, suppliers, customers, visitors, and the public, and is continually investing in their protection.Dor complies with all rules and regulations related to health and safety of the State of Israel. In addition, Dor has implemented a health and safety management system which is in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 45001-2018 standard.
- Environmental Sustainability - At Dor, the commitment to environmental sustainability goes beyond reducing the company’s footprint – Dor is driving the global transition to cleaner energy.
We are committed to global efforts to mitigate climate change, and the need, as a global society, to address its impact by reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in line with the Paris Agreement (2015) and lowering the combined carbon footprint to reach net zero.
- Our products contribute to reducing the GHG emissions of fossil fuel combustion.
- We are continually diversifying and research new products, pioneering green technology innovations.
- Dor is devoted to environmental protection both within and outside the production facilities. We are fully aware of the rich biodiversity and marine surroundings in and around Haifa Bay, and we have strict protocols in place to safeguard the flora and fauna in the area.
- Quality and Customer Health and Safety - Dor aims to provide its customers with quality products and fantastic service while ensuring they are provided with all the information and support that they require to use our products safely and responsibly.
Accordingly, the company will act to maintain appropriate production and control measures, including the removal of risk factors and the reduction of risks to the product, the environment and the safety of employees.
- Stakeholder Engagement - For Dor, success is directly related to how the company listens to and engages with its many stakeholders. If they thrive, so does Dor.
- Application - The realization of these goals will be achieved by the establishment of measurable goals, and the control over compliance with them and the requirements of the standards, will be carried out through the regular frameworks of management surveys and quality, safety and environmental audits.